Members' feedback on the new Light Railways magazine ...
With the February 1998 issue the LRRSA's journal Light Railways underwent a change in format and style of presentation. It now consists of 32 A4 size pages on high quality art paper, and is published six times a year.
Here are some unsolicited members' comments on the new Light Railways:
- "Could you please pass on my congratulations to all those involved in the publication of the revamped magazine. I had always felt that the old style journal was good quality but the Feb 98 edition exceeds my expectations." (G.B.)
- "Got the new Light Railways today and it is an amazing transformation. I never expected the changes to be so good." (B.P.)
- "The new Light Railways is superb". (RS)
- "The latest LR looks magnificent. You have done a tremendous job. Congratulations". (NH)
- "Wonderful, just wonderful. The colour photos inside are terrific, and as for the front cover - wow ... !! ... my congratulations to all concerned ..." RKW
Details of the February 1998 Light Railways
This page is prepared and maintained for the LRRSA by Frank Stamford and copyright © by LRRSA. Last updated on 14 March 1998.
HTML by Brunel Gooch Information Systems Pty Ltd.